From: Vince on
Hi all,
I need to enable the delivery of NDR's external to our Domain. I have
already ticked the allow delivery reports under Internet message Formats. I
recieve NDR's internally but they are not being recieved from external
Domains. I am aware of the implications and still want to proceed, can anyone
assist with this problem.

--
Vince
From: Rich Matheisen [MVP] on
On Mon, 24 May 2010 19:39:01 -0700, Vince
<Vince(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I need to enable the delivery of NDR's external to our Domain. I have
>already ticked the allow delivery reports under Internet message Formats. I
>recieve NDR's internally but they are not being recieved from external
>Domains. I am aware of the implications and still want to proceed, can anyone
>assist with this problem.

Checking (or clearing) that box controls the delivery of DSN's by your
server *to* other servers. If you're not _receiving_ NDRs from other
server the problem lies elsewhere (your spam filter, perhaps?).

---
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP
From: Vince on
Hi Rich,
Thanks for your reply. You are correct, my domain is delivering NDR's
internally but not externally (sorry for the confusion). Can you assist?
--
Vince

From: Rich Matheisen [MVP] on
On Thu, 27 May 2010 14:06:07 -0700, Vince
<Vince(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hi Rich,
>Thanks for your reply. You are correct, my domain is delivering NDR's
>internally but not externally (sorry for the confusion). Can you assist?

So your original problem:

"I need to enable the delivery of NDR's external to our Domain"

.. . . is incorrect? You *do* get NDRs from other e-mail systems, but
senders *outside* your e-mail system don't receive the ones your
system generates? Please restate your problem.

You said that you "already ticked the allow delivery reports", but did
you check the box "Allow non-delivery reports"?
---
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP