From: Benn on
Hi,

I have a corrupt MS SQL Server 2005 database which I
am trying to repair using:

DBCC CHECKDB ('MYDB', REPAIR_ALLOW_DATA_LOSS)

Unfortunately this does not seem to fix anything.
After running the repair multiple times, I ran

DBCC CHECKDB ('MYDB') WITH NO_INFOMSGS

to see if it fixed the corruption, I noticed that is was returning a
random amount of errors on each run.
Does any know if It is the case that this database is beyond repair?
If so will the best approach be to revert back to a non corrupt
database backup and then roll forward using Transaction Logs?

thanks in advance.
From: Uri Dimant on
Benn
Start reading http://www.sqlskills.com/BLOGS/PAUL/category/Corruption.aspx