From: shawkins84 on
Is there a way to get excel to repeat the label on a pivot table so that
there are no blank fields on the report?

From: Jim Thomlinson on
No... Apparently in XL2010 that is a new feature but at this point... No
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

From: Dave Peterson on
Not and keep it a pivottable.

If I don't need the pivottable, I'll convert to values (select the entire PT
range and edit|copy, then edit|Paste special|values).

If I need the pivottable, then I'll copy|paste special|values to a new sheet.

Then since this is just plain old data, I can do anything I want.

Including following these techniques from Debra Dalgleish's site:
http://contextures.com/xlDataEntry02.html

shawkins84 wrote:

> Is there a way to get excel to repeat the label on a pivot table so that
> there are no blank fields on the report?

--

Dave Peterson