From: Roy on
Hello group
I am not quite familair with some of excels manipulative prowess...
I noticed that its possible to scroll up or down from a
gridline ...say by first putting a gridline on any part of the row..
May i know how to do that....
I don't want to scroll the whole spread sheet but just from a row that
I selected.
TIA

Roy
From: Chip Pearson on
I don't understand your question. Scrolling from a gridline doesn't
make a lot of sense. Perhaps you are thinking of Freeze Pane or Split
Windows, both available on the Window menu.

Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft Most Valuable Professional,
Excel, 1998 - 2010
Pearson Software Consulting, LLC
www.cpearson.com

From: Roy on
On Mar 25, 5:40 am, Chip Pearson <c...(a)cpearson.com> wrote:
> I don't understand your question. Scrolling from a gridline doesn't
> make a lot of sense. Perhaps you are thinking of Freeze Pane or Split
> Windows, both available on the Window menu.
>
> Cordially,
> Chip Pearson
> Microsoft Most Valuable Professional,
>         Excel, 1998 - 2010
> Pearson Software Consulting, LLCwww.cpearson.com
>
> On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 14:23:43 -0700 (PDT), Roy <royba...(a)gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> >Hello group
> >I am not quite familair with some of excels  manipulative prowess...
> >I noticed that its possible to scroll up or down from a
> >gridline ...say by first putting a gridline on  any part of the row..
> >May i know how to do that....
> >I don't want to scroll the whole spread sheet but just from a row that
> >I selected.
> >TIA
>
> >Roy- Hide quoted text -

Hmm what I mean is you can scroll the excel spread sheet say from row
#6 or any row....?
The succeeding rows then seems to insert into row 6 if you press the
scroll button in the mouse?
Roy