From: Michael on
Hello,

I'm trying to create some tracking URLs and I am was hoping that there was
an easier way to do this. I have keywords that vary between 2 and 5 words
long. I need to enter unique code before, after and in between each keyword.
I.E.

Apples Oranges Bananas Pears =
code1applescode2orangescode2bananascode2pearscode3 . Is there an easy way I
can create this with a formula?

Thank you for your help,

From: Pete_UK on
Assuming your text is in A1, try this:

="code1"&SUBSTITUTE(A1," ","code2")&"code3"

and then copy down as required.

Hope this helps.

Pete