From: Steve on
Is it possible to replicate pressing the SHIFT button with SendKeys? Not by
using the plus (+) sign. I need to use it with an AS400 system and the plus
sign isn't working. I need to replicate the SHIFT button on the keyboard.

I appreciate your help.

Thanks

Steve
From: Peter T on
Application.SendKeys "+="

assuming + is above the = on your keyboard.

Regards,
Peter T