From: Brian on
I have a user form with 3 combo boxes that are for selecting customer
information.

Combo boxes are as follows:
Customer_11
State_11
CLLI_Code_11

In the User Form Workbook I have a worksheet set up for each cumstomer that
has the customer info in it Name, Address, Zip, etc....
Customer1
Customer2
Customer3
Customer4

These are sorted by State. What I am trying to do is have the user select
the customer, then the State and then the Clli. Then after the Cilli is
picked the information automatically fills the following Text Boxes.

Office_1
Address_11
Address_12
City_1
State_1
Zip_Code_1
Base_Dwg_1

As the user is selecting each the choices they are being narrowed down to
only what info that customer has.

I would use the Add Item and then the case, but there are approx 4000 Names,
Address, etc in the different workbooks.

Is there a way to use the data already in the worksheet to fill the Combo
boxes???

From: JLatham on
(hmmmm, CLLI - sounds like Telco network engineering stuff?)

Let's stick with your other posting at:
http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.excel.programming&mid=8e351d85-0de8-4e01-adaf-3691a3de578d