From: it''''''''sh hardy on
Ok - so we started at my company with 2003, and I created a site to report
numbers for sales on our intranet sharepoint, and everything was great! Now,
with switching to 2007, it no longer automatically reports back to the other
sheets!!! It's creating a bit of confusion for the people trying to view the
reports, and I would like to get this fixed!!! How do I get The MAIN sheet to
report back to the INDIVIDUAL sheets with having to click four buttons... I
want it to do so automatically like it did in 2003!!!

Thanks!!
From: Bob Phillips on
I am sure that others will be like me and think that

a) there is no context to this posting, so it seems that you are expecting
us to spend our time trying to figure out what you mean

b) I have no idea what report back means, with or without context.

--

HTH

Bob

From: it''''''''sh hardy on
Excuse me Mr. Phillips:

"Report Back" is a term used when reporting from one Excel Sheet to Another
on the same server.

I am in no way attempting to spend anyone's time to figure it out, as I
assumed that using the normal term for doing this act (referring one sheet to
another for a particular cell or row) would have been enough, but I'll go
into complete detail:

Sheet A: Row A: Cell 1: Has new sales
Sheet B: Row A: Cell 1: Has new sales
Sheet C: Row A: Cell 1: Has new sales

And so on for 54 locations. I then have a master sheet that totals all those
stores up from Row A: Cell 1 to the Row A: Cell 1 on the master.

Does this clarify