From: Andrew atkent on
Dear sir/madam,
I quite regularly have to create a list of numbered labels which are printed
on a 10 label sheet in word 2007.the list of numbers is created in excell and
then merged into the mailmerge area of word Is there a formula that I can use
in excel where I create the list that will re order the list from 1,2,3,4… to
1,11,21,31….dependant on the total number of labels needed
From the first “set of labels” to the “second set” assuming I wanted 30
labels printed the formulae would have to take into account the total number
of labels needed. The lising I create is like this for 30 labels
Page1 page2 page3
1 2 11 12 21 22
3 4 13 14 23 24
5 6 15 16 25 26
7 8 17 18 27 28
9 10 19 20 29 30
but I want a formula that will change this to
page1 page2 page3
1 4 2 5 3 6
7 10 8 11 9 12
13 16 14 17 15 18