From: DianePDavies on
I want a report heading on the first page - but I would like it to be below
the page header (so that my page header is identically positioned on all
pages).

Alternatively I want a part of my page header only displayed on the first
page.

How can this be made?

--
Diane
From: Duane Hookom on
I expect you could create a new Group Header section on a constant like:
=1
Display the header for this group. It will display only once and will be
positioned below the first Page Header section.

--
Duane Hookom
Microsoft Access MVP

"DianePDavies" wrote:

> I want a report heading on the first page - but I would like it to be below
> the page header (so that my page header is identically positioned on all
> pages).
>
> Alternatively I want a part of my page header only displayed on the first
> page.
>
> How can this be made?
>
> --
> Diane