From: sm on
We are trying to build a consolidated Report server environment that
should fulfill all the requirements for different application.
We have implemented this on SQL Sever by creating different databases
for different applications on the same SQL Instance and then those
applications use different set of Login account and password to
connect only to there databases.

My question is how can we implement similar thing on Report server?
say, http://SQLServer1/ReportServer$SQLServer1 is the URL for our
report server. Now I have 2 different applications: app1 & app2. I
created two folders app1& app2 on report server instance SQLServer1.

How can I direct the app1 client to their appropriate folder and
restrict them to go to folder app2?