From: Raj on
My reports are in http://localhost/kra/Report Services/tutorial/sales order.rdl

It is published/deployed and I am able to access it by this url:
http://localhost:8081/ReportServer/Sales Orders
http://localhost:8081/Reports

I am trying to integrate with asp.net page, which is in,
http://localhost/kra/aspdotnet

At design design time i have set ReporServerURL as
"http://localhost:8081/ReportServer" and ReportParth as "/Report
Services/Tutorial/Sales Orders"

Nothin is displayed.

What is correct ReportPath? and ReportServerURL??

Thank you

Regards
Raj
From: KarthikShanth on
Raj, Can you show us a screenshot of your report manager with respective
folders where your reports reside?, so that it will easy for ur to help you
on the Reportserver Folder.
Also, pls let us know what version of SSRS are you using.
--
Regards,
KarthikShanth.