From: Rainer on

"Nick Friend" <nicktekhne(a)googlemail.com> schrieb
> Question, if we have multiple users on the network, can we use a
> single common temporary file location for ReportPro, or will we need a
> separate temporary directory for each network user?
>
> TIA
>
> Nick

As i remember (it was years ago) every user needs a
physically tempory order, exactly: "C:\TEMP"

by Rainer

From: Nick Friend on
Great. Last point... does ReportPro do any clear up of the temporary
directory, or do you do it yourself?

Nick

From: Karl Wochele on
Usually the path is cleaned, but sometimes some temp files survive
(maybe because of a crash,...?). But this has nothing to do with ADS,
only with RP.