From: Rüdiger Fresemann on
Hi erverybody,

Does anyone have a small example for me to read quickly and easily any
repository or an exported AEF?

All previous tools including Colombo do not work the way I want it. So I
want build my own tool.
Reading an AEF or MEF would be enough.

Thanks
Ruediger

From: Kevin on
Ruediger,

In the CAVO28 \ Samples \ WinSDK \ FileView there is an example which
may give you what you are looking for.

Hope this helps.

Kevin

From: Geoff Schaller on
Do you have VOPP?

....the one "MUST HAVE" add-on to VO?

From: Joachim Bieler on
Hi R�diger,

perhaps repoSCRIPT can do what you want. It is a free german tool and can downloaded from the link
below.

http://www.bbrowser.com/german/tools/reposcript.htm

Regards,
Joachim Bieler

From: Rüdiger Fresemann on
Thank you, Guys,

I will have a look at you tools, thank you for the first.

Ruediger