From: sharath20284 on
Hello,

I am not sure if this post is in the right place - I hope to get some help

I am looking for a PCI/e based FPGA solution - The board should be able to
support LVDS with 2 RJ45 i/o ports which connect to CAT5 cables. I plan to
implement SPI signal on the FPGA and send the generated signal over LVDS.

I am looking for a hardware solution for this. Can you please point to me
viable options, and where I can find these? I am looking for solutions with
PCI/e drivers and API which reduce my implementation time.

thanks,
Sharath

Posted through http://www.FPGARelated.com