From: Dean Von Dean on
I'm using Field Validation for required field entry. I would like to have a
small popup requesting specific field entry, I'm using Frontpage....any
suggestions?
From: Stefan B Rusynko on
You can't customize the prompts FP form validation generates without replacing it with custom JavaScript
- the FP form validation is already a popup, on form submit, telling you what is "missing"