From: HDMesa on
When I try to run an Access Form which should show a dynamic graphic, I
obtained the messagge "Required data provider properties could not be set".
Previous months, this form was working well.

When I try to create a new Dynamic Graphic Form using the ACCESS Wizard
Facility, I obtained the messagge: "The assistance can not open the form in
view form neither in Data Base view. It is possible that this occurs because
another user has the orig table opened in exclusive form. The form will be
open in design form."

So, I can not create a new form to replace the above mentioned one.

The data base I am using is a standalone data base. Only one user is using
it.
I am running Office 2003 Professional version under Windows XP.

Any ideas to solve this situation?

Best regards,

Hector D. Mesa