From: OMER on
What do you mean by re-define? Delete and create again?

From: OMER on
Thank You Herbert.
Cannot access the files at mediafire.com

From: Herbert Seidenberg on
Alternate download site:
http://c0718892.cdn.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/04_07_10a.xlsm
http://c0718892.cdn.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/04_07_10a.pdf
From: Don Guillett on

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software
dguillett(a)gmail.com

From: OMER on
Thank You so much Herbert. Exactly what I needed.
Selecting it as an Object (not as range) is the key. It worked smoothly.
Regards,
OMER