From: OMER on
I have a named table (not a range) that I need to resize depending on the
number of cols and rows from another worksheet. I tried the approach used to
resize ranges but it doesn't work for Tables. I can resize it using the
Ribbon-Table Tools, but these commands don't get recorded in the Macro
Recorder.

Is there code to accomplish this dinamycally inside a macro?

Regards,
OMER

From: Don Guillett on
Example, code you tried, xlversion.??
--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

From: JLGWhiz on
I believe you would have to re-define your table.

From: OMER on
Don,
I'm using Excel 2007.
This is the code (taken from another post on this same site)

Private Sub ResizeDashboardTable()
On Error Resume Next
Dim rng As Range
Dim sht As Worksheet

Set rng = ActiveCell
Set sht = ActiveSheet
Sheets("Dashboard").Select 'goto the sheet
Range("A1").Select 'goto the start point
Range(Range("A1"), Range("A1").Offset(0, 0).End(xlDown).Offset(0,
25)).Select 'select the range to resize
ActiveWorkbook.Names.Add Name:="Dashboard_Data_Table", _
RefersToR1C1:=Selection 'Resize the range
Range("A1").Select 'clear the selection
End Sub

After execution, the table size is the same as it was before, no change.

I tried this and othe similar alternatives. They work for Ranges, not for
tables.
Any ideas?

From: Herbert Seidenberg on
Excel 2007 Table