From: jimmy on
Hi All,

Upon start up my PC has been showing an Event Log Message:

Resource Conflict - PCI Network Controller in Slot 01
Bus: 00, Device: 0D, Function: 00

Is this a software or hardware problem? And is it possible to repair?

Any help or advice would be much appreciated.
Jimmy

From: relic on
jimmy wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Upon start up my PC has been showing an Event Log Message:
>
> Resource Conflict - PCI Network Controller in Slot 01
> Bus: 00, Device: 0D, Function: 00
>
> Is this a software or hardware problem? And is it possible to repair?
>
> Any help or advice would be much appreciated.
> Jimmy

Move the card to another slot.

--
They call it PMS because Mad Cow Disease was already taken.

Pages: 1
Prev: taskmgr.exe missing
Next: Laptop Advice