From: Vaishali Kedar on
Hi,

When I make changes in the Menu, the corresponding changes are not made in
the Resource file.
I am using 27B. what do I need to do?

Vaishali

From: Geoff Schaller on
There are two components: the resource file and the generated class.
Perhaps you are only making changes reflected in the class?

From: Vaishali Kedar on
No, I need to manually add code to the resource file to display the new menu
items I create.

From: Geoff Schaller on
If this and the other issue suddenly happened then I suggest
reinstalling VO. It sounds like you have something broken.