From: Steve on
I provide help with Access applications. I specialize in designing the
tables for a new database and fixing problems and adding new functionality
in existing databases. My fee could be as low as ten dollars. If you need
help and can no longer connect to a newsgroup, I can help you. Contact me at
my email address below.

Steve
santus(a)penn.com

From: GP George on
I'm puzzled. Only $10.00 for help that the rest of us give out FREE in many
forums which are FREEly available to anyone looking for a FREE replacement
to the FREE help that has been offered FREE here in the public newsgroups.

In case anyone is interested and can still see the Newsgroup, here is a list
of FREE forums, where many Access experts and Access MVPS still offer 100%
FREE assistance and where you are not charged in any way for the FREE
answers there.

http://www.UtterAccess.Com
http://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/
http://stackoverflow.com/

That's just for starters. I'm sure a reasonably serious search will turn up
several more FREE sites as well as a few that do charge. I suspect if you
want to pay for assistance, you'd want togo to one of those sites where a
significant number of Access Professionals still offer advice and guidance.

And that doesn't even count the other options, which some long-time Access
MVPS are supporting. Look through previous threads for more information on
those choices.

So, if you're still interested in getting FREE assistance from real
professionals, there are any number of ways to get that help FREE , without
paying even the "reasonable" fee of $10.

Georg Hepworth

From: Larry Linson on
Steve Santus has been spamming newsgroups for a good many years. Regardless
of the admonitions that newsgroups are for free assistance, as this one
states; or the admonition that advertising, even of free stuff, is not
permitted, he refuses to follow the rules. Do you want to subject yourself
to the whims of someone who could, but will not, follow the rules?

Most of Steve's posts are simply flogging his services; but, when he does
attempt to answer questions, his correct answers are so few and far between
that capable, experienced Access developers who answer questions here for
free have said "no rates can be reasonable _enough_ to pay for wrong
answers".

But, poor Steve's claimed thousands of satisfied clients don't seem to be
enough. I doubt that is because he permanently solved their problems or
educated them enough that they no longer ever need any help. So, Steve must
take advantage of the last day or two to appeal for work Yet Again, here in
the dying newsgroup.

I wish Steve well, but I wouldn't wish him _on_ any users of this newsgroup.

--
Larry Linson, Microsoft Office Access MVP
Co-author: "Microsoft Access Small Business Solutions", published by Wiley

"Steve" <notmyemail(a)address.com> wrote

> I provide help with Access applications. I specialize
> in designing the tables for a new database and fixing
> problems and adding new functionality in existing
> databases. My fee could be as low as ten dollars. If
> you need help and can no longer connect to a news-
> group, I can help you. Contact me at my email
> address below.
>
> Steve
also known as Steve the Spammer or Santus the Spammer

< for your own good, Steve's email was deleted>

From: Steve on
This post is nothing but sour grapes!!

A few years ago Larry Linson begged me for a job. I turned him down because
he is an arrogant know-it-all and has no scruples about lieing. He stands on
his soap box wanting you to be riveted to everything he says but he is
nothing but an old man living in the past when he used Access95 and previous
versions.

Steve

From: John... Visio MVP on
>I provide help with Access applications. I specialize in designing the
>tables for a new database and fixing problems and adding new functionality
>in existing databases. My fee could be as low as ten dollars. If you need
>help and can no longer connect to a newsgroup, I can help you. Contact me
>at my email address below.
>
> Steve
> santus(a)penn.com

Panicking stevie? Where will you go to con people into your questionable
services?

Stevie is our own personal pet troll who is the only one who does not
understand the concept of FREE peer to peer support!
He offers questionable results at unreasonable prices.

These newsgroups are provided by Microsoft for FREE peer to peer support.
There are many highly qualified individuals who gladly help for free. Stevie
is not one of them, but he is the only one who just does not get the idea of
"FREE" support. He offers questionable results at unreasonable prices. If he
was any good, the "thousands" of people he claims to have helped would be
flooding him with work, but there appears to be a continuous drought and he
needs to constantly grovel for work.

Please do not feed the trolls.

John... Visio MVP