From: Ray10X10 on
My Operating System is WinXP SP3, MS Office Pro 2003,

When my computer was on, but not in use, my desktop vanished.

When I click on the button to Restore Active Desktop,
I receive an error message that asks if I want to continue running this
script?
Yes or No If I click on Yes or No, the results are the same - no desktop.
I cannot proceed past this blank, blue screen.

I restarted my computer, but that does not restore my desktop.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.
Thank You,
--
Ray10X10
From: Rich Barry on
Ray, try tapping F8 on next startup. You should get a Menu. Select Safe
Mode. If your system loads ok in Safe Mode try clicking Start>All
Programs>Accessories>System Tools>
System Restore. Follow the instructions and go back a week if you can.