From: Eric Allen on
How do you get Win7 to make restore points manually like in WinXP?
Eric
From: Bobby Johnson on
Do a right click on Computer and click on Properties; Click on System
protection in the upper left side; Click on Create button in the lower left.

From: Bobby Johnson on
Correction:

Do a right click on Computer and click on Properties; Click on System
protection in the upper left side; Click on Create button in the lower
right.

From: Eric Allen on
Bobby Johnson wrote:

> Correction:
>
> Do a right click on Computer and click on Properties; Click on System
> protection in the upper left side; Click on Create button in the lower
> right.
>

> On 2010-04-20 16:13, Bobby Johnson wrote:
>> Do a right click on Computer and click on Properties; Click on System
>> protection in the upper left side; Click on Create button in the lower
>> left.

it won't do it, it gives me some weird error message like : unsuspected
error in the property page : ...

Eric
From: Carlos on
Eric,
Try running the following command:

%windir%\System32\SystemPropertiesProtection.exe

Carlos