From: Alex on
I was browsing my 'Deleted' folder, and I sorted by type and came across a
list of 129 contacts that I deleted. I highlighted these contacts and right
clicked my mouse, hit 'move to folder...' and selected my appropriate
Contacts folder to move them to...

Then, a pop-up appeared that said something along the lines of "Are you sure
you would like to create this item, it could take some time". I am not
exactly sure what the exact phrase was, but I selected "ok". It popped up a
window as if it was creating a new contact, and all of the deleted contacts
appeared as icons in the note section of the contact. I was not sure what
this meant, so I clicked 'Save and close'.

I then browsed to the 'Contacts' folder to see if my contacts were restored
and they were not in there. I went back to my 'deleted' folder to find those
contacts and they were no longer there either. Does anyone have any advice
or have run across this similar issue when trying to restore contacts?

Now, when I try to move a different contact over (from trash to contacts) it
seems to work just fine. Obviously I missed a step or something, I just want
to know how to restore it.
From: Jerry Whittle on
I believe that you are in the wrong forum. This is Access database and not
Outlook.
--
Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP

From: Risse on

"Alex" <Alex(a)discussions.microsoft.com> kirjoitti
viestiss�:FDDD5D8E-8E3E-4A06-995B-F72C9FC257CF(a)microsoft.com...
>I was browsing my 'Deleted' folder, and I sorted by type and came across a
> list of 129 contacts that I deleted. I highlighted these contacts and
> right
> clicked my mouse, hit 'move to folder...' and selected my appropriate
> Contacts folder to move them to...
>
> Then, a pop-up appeared that said something along the lines of "Are you
> sure
> you would like to create this item, it could take some time". I am not
> exactly sure what the exact phrase was, but I selected "ok". It popped up
> window as if it was creating a new contact, and all of the deleted
> contacts
> appeared as icons in the note section of the contact. I was not sure what
> this meant, so I clicked 'Save and close'.
>
> I then browsed to the 'Contacts' folder to see if my contacts were
> restored
> and they were not in there. I went back to my 'deleted' folder to find
> those
> contacts and they were no longer there either. Does anyone have any
> advice
> or have run across this similar issue when trying to restore contacts?
>
> Now, when I try to move a different contact over (from trash to contacts)
> it
> seems to work just fine. Obviously I missed a step or something, I just
> want
> to know how to restore it.

Pages: 1
Prev: Error import table