From: RangerRick on
I have recently made an unknown change to my Outlook 2007 which has prevented
me from going to links from Outlook. When I click on the link I get the
error message that the "operation was canceled due to restrictions on the
computer...contact your newtork administrator". Can anyoone tell me how to
fix this? I can't figure out what change I made but this change just started.
From: Peter Foldes on
This is an issue with your Internet Explorer and not with Outlook

See the following
http://www.slipstick.com/problems/link_restrict.htm

--
Peter