From: Andrew Jensen on
On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 3:37 AM, Cor Nouws <oolst(a)nouenoff.nl> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> The results of the elections for the Product Development Representative,
> held in June/July are now available.
>
> The results are:
> Andreas Bartel 27 Votes
> Thorsten Behrens 11 Votes

> Please join me in welcoming Andreas. I also wish to thank both Andreas and
> Thorsten for their willingness to serve on the council.

I would like to join Cor and express my appreciation to both candidates for
their willingness to serve, and to go through the election process.

Andreas, from reading your posts in the UX mailing lists I am sure you will
be a strong contributor in your new, added, role in the project.
Congratulations.

Thorsten, looking forward to, continuing to be delighted by, your ongoing
coding contributions.

Thanks again and best wishes,

Drew

Pages: 1