From: WingH on
I have a spreadsheet containing daily sales data for the month. I want
today's sales data to display on a different worksheet to save the hassle of
someone scanning through an entire month of data.

Is this possible and what function do I use to achieve this?

Thanks,

Wing
From: NBVC on

WHY NOT ADD A WORKBOOK?
Providing a workbook will not only get you your answer quicker but will
better illustrate your problem, usually when we can see your data (-it
can be dummy data but must be of the same type-) and your structure it
is far easier for us to give you a tailored, workable answer to your
query :)*How to get further help with a workbook*
For further help with it why not join our forums (shown in
the link below). It's completely free. If you do join you will have the
opportunity to add attachments to your posts so you can add workbooks to
better illustrate your problems and get help directly with them. Also if
you do join please post in this thread (link found below) so that people
who have been following or helping with this query can continue to do
so. :)

--
NBVC

Where there is a will there are many ways.

NBVC's Profile: 74
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/showthread.php?t=191803

http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz

From: WingH on
I didn't include an example of the data I'm using. Also I am using excel 2003.

The data is laid out like this:

03/31/2010
Site1,$10,000
Site2,$14,000
Site3,$7,000
Total,$31,000

The comma represents a cell break. This repeats once for each day of the
month.

I want to display the current day's data on another worksheet. Basically, if
the list date is equal to today's date then return a range of cells falling
under that date.

I hope this is possible.

Thanks,
Wing