From: Amnon Wilensky on
Hi,
I am using the formula for reversing string I have got from the forum but it
works on a single cell. How can use it on a multiply cells.
For example: suppose I have a list of names in cells A1:A10 and I want to
reverse them to cells B1:B10.
Using Excel 2003,
Thanks,
Amnon

From: Rick Rothstein on
See this link...

http://chandoo.org/wp/2009/11/19/reverse-a-list-in-excel/

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

From: macropod on
Hi Amnon,

Simply apply the same formula to each of the cells.

--
Cheers
macropod

From: Amnon Wilensky on