From: tango on
"PA Bear [MS MVP]" <PABearMVP(a)gmail.com> wrote in news:e#10HVUALHA.348
@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:

> You'll want to either Reset or Reinstall that router, kid.

Really, that's the first thing I did. Then I noticed the rhine 2 ethernet
didn't show up under networks. I could not initially find the MSI CD which
came with the motherboard when I built the PC.
Once I installed the correct ethernet driver, it immediately saw the router
and worked.
Seeing as how I am a 66 year old kid, you remind me of getting my ID
checked when going into a club.
I think I remember that?
The other side of that is when the kids start calling you sir. :)
Thanks for the response.
From: choro on
tango wrote:
> "PA Bear [MS MVP]" <PABearMVP(a)gmail.com> wrote in news:e#10HVUALHA.348
> @TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:
>
>> You'll want to either Reset or Reinstall that router, kid.
>
> Really, that's the first thing I did. Then I noticed the rhine 2
> ethernet didn't show up under networks. I could not initially find
> the MSI CD which came with the motherboard when I built the PC.
> Once I installed the correct ethernet driver, it immediately saw the
> router and worked.
> Seeing as how I am a 66 year old kid,

Hey, stop bragging about your age son. I started getting interested in
computers when I was about your age. And I have built over half a dozen
computers and repaired more than that number since.
--
choro
*****

you remind me of getting my ID
> checked when going into a club.
> I think I remember that?
> The other side of that is when the kids start calling you sir. :)
> Thanks for the response.

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Uninstall Restore??