From: Howard31 on
Hi All,

I wanted to know what minimum software do I need to customise the ribbon?

I don't have Visual Studio or any other programming tools, is VBA and
notepad (for making xml files) enough?

From: XLjedi on
I prefer this one:
http://openxmldeveloper.org/archive/2006/05/25/CustomUIeditor.aspx

Granted, it's not as full featured as I would like it to be and it carries
with it a few annoyances. But I do like how it displays and helps manage
custom button images.

There are some other easier graphics-based tools out there, but I haven't
seen one that helps manage the custom button images.
From: Howard31 on
Thanks XLjedi!

--
Amram Chayim Eirinberg