From: USAOz on
OK - I understand the main Outlook window has no ribbon :( BUT.............
if THAT is what we have to live with then WHY am I getting the following
error message EVERY time I click (to open) any message in my Inbox or other
folders in Outlook 2007 Enterprise?

The error is titled 'Custom UI Runtime Error in Microsoft Access Outlook
Add-in for Data Collection and Publishing' and the text of the error reads:

'An error occurred while calling the callback: "Ribbon_GetDCVisible"

WHY is this error occurring and HOW do I STOP/REMOVE it? It's BLOODY
annoying!

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Go into tools, trust center, addins and disable the addin for data
collection.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email: