From: Nkryption via AccessMonster.com on
I have a control field on my form that is setup as textformat = rich text. In
the memo field on the form I need specific parts of the text to show up as
bold.

Upon form load I am populating the field with string data such as:

Me.MyTextBox = "This is a test string generation."

I need to set bold only one or two words of this string. The way I understood
it was that if I was using Rich Text format it would convert the formatting
to HTML style. But I don't see and havent found examples HTML formatting like
[b] [/b] working in VBA.

What is the correct way I can do this programmatically(if any)?

Thanks

Pages: 1
Prev: running another MS Acess
Next: Insert Form in Page