From: Computer Illit Computer on
When using office word, my right margin is set at 0.1 yet there is a ton of
space on the right side that I can't break through. What is the problem and
how do I fix it?
From: Suzanne S. Barnhill on
Do you have Track Changes enabled? Or does the document contain comments? If
so, Word is allowing extra margin space for markup.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

From: Lewis Clark on
You might want to ensure that you do not have any indentations set.

"Computer Illit" <Computer Illit(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When using office word, my right margin is set at 0.1 yet there is a ton
> of
> space on the right side that I can't break through. What is the problem
> and
> how do I fix it?

Pages: 1
Prev: can not open file