From: Eug on

I have Outlook 2010 running against Exchange 2010. I have my conference
rooms as Room mailboxes. They do not show up in the Available Rooms
automatically.

The only way to get them to show up is to add them like you would
people to the invite. Then they show up and then you can select which
room to use based upon the best time for the meeting for all attendees.
Very disappointed since I too was thinking it would just populate rooms
in that box.

If I'm missing something, please let me know.

Thanks.

View this thread: http://www.outlookforums.com/showthread.php?t=38896

http://www.outlookforums.com

From: Eug on

A bit more research and if you create a distribution list with the rooms
in them, then a new field appears in the room finder of Outlook. A drop
down where you can select the dist list and that is supposed to populate
the Rooms Avaialble box.

So, if you have multiple buildings you can easily select the rooms in a
building to view.