From: Bruce M. Axtens on
G'day everyone.

I'm a list-lurker. Well, not entirely. I have built open-cobol 1.1 on
MingGW and Cygwin quite recently and have attempted to reacquaint myself
with COBOL. It's been about 20 years since I did anything serious with
the language.

Aa-a-anyway, I've been responding to some of the programming tasks over
at RosettaCode, using languages like VBScript, DOS Batch and Protium.
I'm adding COBOL to that list and have put in a couple of postings already.

Is any else interested? Would be a good advert for opencobol, among others.

Bruce.