From: JT on
If we have a circularshaped magneticfluid where an electromagnetic
field hold it's circular integrity, if we now assume that this
electromagnetic field made up of lot of coils also is able to make the
electromagnetic fluid rotate/spin within the fields created by the
coils and yet hold the fluids shape stay intact.

What will happen if we turn of the coils?

JT
From: Darwin123 on
On Aug 11, 6:19 am, JT <jonas.thornv...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> If we have a circularshaped magneticfluid where an electromagnetic
> field hold it's circular integrity, if we now assume that this
> electromagnetic field made up of lot of coils also is able to make the
> electromagnetic fluid rotate/spin within the fields created by the
> coils and yet hold the fluids shape stay intact.
>
> What will happen if we turn of the coils?
>
> JT

If we have dragon, and it devours a unicorn, and the unicorn
doesn't struggle as it is swallowed by the dragon, what when the
dragon turns its coils?
What I am trying to say is that you have presented a lot of ifs.
If you want a serious answer to this question, please answer the
following two questions seriously.
1) Why does the electromagnetic field retain its circular integrity?
2) Why would a circular fluid hold its shape?
From: Androcles on

"Darwin123" <drosen0000(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
On Aug 11, 6:19 am, JT <jonas.thornv...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> If we have a circularshaped magneticfluid where an electromagnetic
> field hold it's circular integrity, if we now assume that this
> electromagnetic field made up of lot of coils also is able to make the
> electromagnetic fluid rotate/spin within the fields created by the
> coils and yet hold the fluids shape stay intact.
>
> What will happen if we turn of the coils?
>
> JT

If we have dragon, and it devours a unicorn, and the unicorn
doesn't struggle as it is swallowed by the dragon, what when the
dragon turns its coils?
What I am trying to say is that you have presented a lot of ifs.
If you want a serious answer to this question, please answer the
following two questions seriously.
1) Why does the electromagnetic field retain its circular integrity?
2) Why would a circular fluid hold its shape?
Use known facts, drosen. Light travels in beams, no "if" needed.
http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/AC/AC.htm
Polarized light is polarized. Why doesn't matter, live with it. All
your theories are just that - nothing but theories.

From: john on
On Aug 11, 2:46 pm, "Androcles" <Headmas...(a)Hogwarts.physics_z> wrote:
> "Darwin123" <drosen0...(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Aug 11, 6:19 am, JT <jonas.thornv...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > If we have a circularshaped magneticfluid where an electromagnetic
> > field hold it's circular integrity, if we now assume that this
> > electromagnetic field made up of lot of coils also is able to make the
> > electromagnetic fluid rotate/spin within the fields created by the
> > coils and yet hold the fluids shape stay intact.
>
> > What will happen if we turn of the coils?
>
> > JT
>
>     If we have dragon, and it devours a unicorn, and the unicorn
> doesn't struggle as it is swallowed by the dragon, what when the
> dragon turns its coils?
>     What I am trying to say is that you have presented a lot of ifs.
> If you want a serious answer to this question, please answer the
> following two questions seriously.
> 1) Why does the electromagnetic field retain its circular integrity?
> 2) Why would a circular fluid hold its shape?
> Use known facts, drosen. Light travels in beams, no "if" needed.
>  http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/AC/AC.htm
> Polarized light is polarized. Why doesn't matter, live with it. All
> your theories are just that - nothing but theories.

Make space itself spin.
Then what happens?
Does the spin remain in a single plane?
Or does it devole to two complementary planes as quickly as possible?
And what would these two complementary planes be turning
in relation to one another?
1:1?
Or 1:2?

john
From: Darwin123 on
On Aug 11, 5:35 pm, john <vega...(a)accesscomm.ca> wrote:
> On Aug 11, 2:46 pm, "Androcles" <Headmas...(a)Hogwarts.physics_z> wrote:
>

> > "Darwin123" <drosen0...(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > On Aug 11, 6:19 am, JT <jonas.thornv...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > If we have a circularshaped magneticfluid where an electromagnetic
> > > field hold it's circular integrity, if we now assume that this
> > > electromagnetic field made up of lot of coils also is able to make the
> > > electromagnetic fluid rotate/spin within the fields created by the
> > > coils and yet hold the fluids shape stay intact.
>
> > > What will happen if we turn of the coils?
>
> > > JT
>
> >     If we have dragon, and it devours a unicorn, and the unicorn
> > doesn't struggle as it is swallowed by the dragon, what when the
> > dragon turns its coils?
> >     What I am trying to say is that you have presented a lot of ifs..
> > If you want a serious answer to this question, please answer the
> > following two questions seriously.
> > 1) Why does the electromagnetic field retain its circular integrity?
> > 2) Why would a circular fluid hold its shape?
> > Use known facts, drosen. Light travels in beams, no "if" needed.
> >  http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/AC/AC.htm
> > Polarized light is polarized. Why doesn't matter, live with it. All
> > your theories are just that - nothing but theories.
>
> Make space itself spin.
> Then what happens?
> Does the spin remain in a single plane?
> Or does it devole to two complementary planes as quickly as possible?
> And what would these two complementary planes be turning
> in relation to one another?
> 1:1?
> Or 1:2?
>
> john

Take the bilateral symmetry of the unicorn, and spin it
isotropically. Does the sagital plane become the axis of rotation?