From: Santi on
Hi, I noticed that every time I dive, add or multiply a number in euro the
answer doesn' t Maatch the euro number. Does anyone know how to eliminate
this ongoing issue i'm having?

Here is an example to better explain my problem:

let's say I have a bottle of rum that cost 4.50€ and let's says there are 12
bottles in tha case. If I want to find out what the case cost is if I do 4.50
x 12 I would get the case cost, but when dealing with euros the final case
cost once I multiply doesn't reflect the bottle cost once I divide my answer
again. I would get something like 4.53 or similar
From: Tom van Stiphout on
On Mon, 8 Mar 2010 15:53:01 -0800, Santi
<Santi(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

You have to be more precise. I don't know any calculator that will do
what your example says:
4.50 * 12 = 54
54 / 12 = 4.53????

-Tom.
Microsoft Access MVP

From: De Jager on

From: joelgeraldine on
kjkjkj

"Santi" <Santi(a)discussions.microsoft.com> a écrit dans le message de groupe
de discussion : 64746E25-70AA-455B-8D61-71FDED6192AD(a)microsoft.com...
> Hi, I noticed that every time I dive, add or multiply a number in euro
> the
> answer doesn' t Maatch the euro number. Does anyone know how to eliminate
> this ongoing issue i'm having?
>
> Here is an example to better explain my problem:
>
> let's say I have a bottle of rum that cost 4.50€ and let's says there are
> 12
> bottles in tha case. If I want to find out what the case cost is if I do
> 4.50
> x 12 I would get the case cost, but when dealing with euros the final case
> cost once I multiply doesn't reflect the bottle cost once I divide my
> answer
> again. I would get something like 4.53 or similar

Pages: 1
Prev: Combo Boxes
Next: Function for UserName Group