From: Timo_SYD on
Hi!
I´ve set up my work´s exchange on my home computer´s Outlook 2007.
Connection is established via HTTP and a Proxy has been entered.
Authentification is Standard, not NTLM.

Everything works perfectly if I´m connected to the Internet through my
3G-USB-Stick, through my work´s wireless or through a third party wireless
connection (university wireless). The only place where it´s not working is on
my ADSL connection at home. Outlook keeps asking me, upon startup, for the
Username and Password. Once entered, it will immediately ask for it again -
indefinitely and without error message. Emails / Calendar entries are not
submitted / received as I "havnt entered the password".

Other Email accounts working on POP3 and IMAP work perfectly.

Any idea what the problem could be? Is it a Firewall issue?
I´m connected to the Internet through a Netgear DG834Gv4 Router.

Cheers!

Timo