From: SEB on
I have recently notices that when I type data in Row 3, especially cell A3,
the cells sometimes appear blank on the screen and I need to look in the
formula bar to see the data. This also occurs when I highlight multiple
cells. I have attempted to force any updates, but it does not seem to be
working.
From: teylyn on

Hello Seb,

check the cell format and set it to General as a starting point. This
should show text as text and numbers as numbers. If your manually
entered data is numeric, make sure to format the cell with the desired
number format. If your data is text, choose Text as the cell format.

Certain custom formats can suppress the display of data, so formatting
the cell with General should at least give you a visible cell content.

cheers, teylyn

;
7
1