From: KC on
Is there a way to view 2 tabs in a workbook at the same time, so I don't have
to keep switching back and forth to grab numbers from one tab to another?
From: Eduardo on
Hi,
sorry but you cannot, why do you have to grab # from the other sheet, why
you don't use formulas, with an example maybe I can help

From: Tom Hutchins on
With your workbook open,

In Excel 2003:
Window >> New Window
then
Window >> Compare Side by Side With
or
Window >> Arrange

In Excel 2007, these are found in the Window section of the View ribbon.

Hope this helps,

Hutch

From: Dave Peterson on
And just to add to Tom's suggestion...

Excel will try to remind you by putting something in the title bar:

book1.xls:1
and
book1.xls:2

Those :1 and :2 are windows indicators -- you don't actually have two workbooks
open -- just that single workbook is open and you have multiple views into it.

And when you're tired of this second (or more!) window, select the window you
don't want to see anymore and hit ctrl-w to close it.

--

Dave Peterson