From: "Alen Klaad" <Alen on
Hi there! I have a problem with .ISO files. I had to install a fresh windows
XP Pro SP2 (Hard Drive dissaster) and the EMC 7.5. Everything goes ok
creating the ISO file, but ... If I try to burn it using Disc Copier the
error message is "Invalid Parameter." [0x00000004] ... but using Creator
Classic the error message is "Unknown Error." [0x2200000E]. No matter the
media used. I have the latest update and the latest security patches from
Microsoft. I get the same results using CUE/BIN method.
My DVD burner is the LG SuperMulti GSA-4120 B with firmware A115.
What's wrong with this?

Thanks a lot in advance
Ros
From: Rock on
Alen Klaad wrote:

> Hi there! I have a problem with .ISO files. I had to install a fresh windows
> XP Pro SP2 (Hard Drive dissaster) and the EMC 7.5. Everything goes ok
> creating the ISO file, but ... If I try to burn it using Disc Copier the
> error message is "Invalid Parameter." [0x00000004] ... but using Creator
> Classic the error message is "Unknown Error." [0x2200000E]. No matter the
> media used. I have the latest update and the latest security patches from
> Microsoft. I get the same results using CUE/BIN method.
> My DVD burner is the LG SuperMulti GSA-4120 B with firmware A115.
> What's wrong with this?
>
> Thanks a lot in advance
> Ros

You might want to ask Roxio tech support.

--
Rock
MS MVP Windows - Shell/User

Pages: 1