Prev: Acceleraed c++ page 107
Next: International Journal of Electronics, Information and Systems (IJEIS) Call for Paper
From: !!ankit!! on 2 Feb 2010 16:23
CodeFest & IEEE present to you CodeWarrior - Either Win or Die Coding!
It is a completely Online event with two cumulative rounds, testing
all aspects of your computer knowledge, be it programming, logical
reasoning, debugging or algorithm design.
There are prizes worth 20,000 INR & Codechef T-Shirts for the winners.
Problem Statements for First Round will be released on Feb 5, 1800 Hrs
(IST). Here is the problem break-up:
* 2 Puzzles
* 2 Algorithm Designing Problems
* 2 C/C++ Debugging Problems
* 1 Algorithm Intensive Programming Challenge
Sample Problems are also available. Sumission Deadline : Feb 14, 2100
It is a team event with maximum of 2 members. So form your team now
and get ready for some baffling puzzles, buggy codes & bewildering
For further questions email us at codefest(a)itbhu.ac.in or contact the
Shishir Mittal: +91-9936-180-121 shishir.mittal.cse06(a)itbhu.ac.in
Other Events at Codefest
* GumboRumble : Problem statements for Adobe sponsored 2 months
long application development competition with prizes worth 50,000
INR, have been released. Registrations and Submissions closes on Feb
24 2100 Hrs (IST).
* MathMania : An event with Challenging Mathematical Problems as
in Project Euler, Scheduled on Mar 13.
* Manthan : An algorithm intensive programming competition on the
lines of ACM-ICPC, to be hosted on Codechef. Scheduled on Mar 14.
* Perplexed! : C obscure Programming Competition, to get in-depth
knowledge of C. Scheduled on Mar 21.
Be free and Happy Coding!