From: Joseph E. Savard on
OK Greg, you're your passion is to compelling.. Im in! :-)

I still think you need to be wary of Duke!

From: Gregory Brown on
On Aug 11, 5:54 pm, "Joseph E. Savard" <joseph.sav...(a)sabre-
holdings.com> wrote:
> OK Greg, you're your passion is to compelling.. Im in! :-)
>
> I still think you need to be wary of Duke!

No worries. I shall fear Duke Nukem... Forever.

-greg

From: Javier on
On Aug 11, 3:15 pm, Gregory Brown <gregory.t.br...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 11, 5:51 pm, Joel VanderWerf <joelvanderw...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Gregory Brown wrote:
> > > The evil #COBOTS have taken over the programming world and aim to rule
> > > it with an iron fist.
>
> > COllaborative roBOTS ???
> > [http://lims.mech.northwestern.edu/]
>
> Sadly, I doubt that these robots are collaborative.  They are COBOL
> Robots.  Pair programming was not popular in the past, so I doubt it
> will be in the future.

#COBOTS on irc.freenode.net has mean bots that yell at you when you
try to say anything! Not cool, COBOTS. Not cool.
From: andrew mcelroy on
On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 4:29 PM, Alex Stahl <astahl(a)hi5.com> wrote:
> Sounds like an IRC channel.
>
> On Wed, 2010-08-11 at 16:25 -0500, Gregory Brown wrote:
>> On Aug 11, 5:21 pm, Benoit Daloze <erego...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>> > On 11 August 2010 22:35, Gregory Brown <gregory.t.br...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Where can we find these #COBOTS ? :)
>>
>> I searched on twitter to no avail.  We should look elsewhere, I
>> suppose.  Somewhere ancient.
Shall I mention the unmentionables?

I've seen this sort of "smoke screen-ery" before.
It went by a name which failed it to substantiate
and took up way too much mailing list space.

It was the only github project I've yet to see to have far more
written about it than actual executable code.
Please tell me this is all an elaborate PR stunt to roll out a better
Ruby interpreter.

Andrew McElroy

From: Gregory Brown on
On Aug 11, 6:13 pm, andrew mcelroy <sophri...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 4:29 PM, Alex Stahl <ast...(a)hi5.com> wrote:

> I've seen this sort of "smoke screen-ery" before.
> It went by a name which failed it to substantiate
> and took up way too much mailing list space.
>
> It was the only github project I've yet to see to have far more
> written about it than actual executable code.
> Please tell me this is all an elaborate PR stunt to roll out a better
> Ruby interpreter.

I wish it were. But I assure you, it is far more grave than that.