From: rantingrick on
Can someone please give me a link a Ruby language docs in PDF or html
form WITHOUT me having to download the Ruby language itself? I Looked
around at the Ruby site but i don't see anything to download? What
gives?

Thanks!
From: rantingrick on
On Feb 27, 7:18 pm, rantingrick <rantingr...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Can someone please give me a link a Ruby language docs in PDF or html
> form WITHOUT me having to download the Ruby language itself? I Looked
> around at the Ruby site but i don't see anything to download? What
> gives?
>
> Thanks!

sorry for the multiple post, it was an accident
From: Mark Hobley on
rantingrick <rantingrick(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Can someone please give me a link a Ruby language docs in PDF or html
> form WITHOUT me having to download the Ruby language itself? I Looked
> around at the Ruby site but i don't see anything to download? What
> gives?

I typed "Ruby Documentation" into google, and the top link was:

http://ruby-doc.org/

On the right hand side of the page is a Downloads link:

http://ruby-doc.org/downloads/

This gives the option to download the documents in a zip or tarball format.

Was that what you was looking for?

Mark.

--
Mark Hobley
Linux User: #370818 http://markhobley.yi.org/

From: r on
On Feb 27, 9:08 pm, markhob...(a)hotpop.donottypethisbit.com (Mark
Hobley) wrote:
> I typed "Ruby Documentation" into google, and the top link was:
>
> http://ruby-doc.org/

This is a change of scene. Usually it's me dishing out a good quip for
someone who asked a dumb question or forgot about Google. Well it must
be my turn ;) Yes i had been to RDoc before but somehow i managed to
"overlook" the small group of links in the right hand panel probably
because thats an area where sites tend to stuff useless links or
annoying spam-tisments. I guess my natural instinct is to avoid that
area.

Thanks a ton Mark, exactly what i needed... now off i go to some Ruby
coding, finally! ;o)