From: Ed Howland on
William,

I like the style of Trollop. I started doing something similar, but it
is a generator, that just happens to have a part of it that is a DSL
for option generation. Right now, it just wraps GetOptLong. It could
just as easily wrap TrollOp for the options part. I like the fact that
it can live as a file in lib/.

However, I'd like to package my stuff as a gem, and TrollOp would have
to be packaged in a template folder in there. Not sure if that is the
best way to handle it, or to require TrollOp as a gem dependency.

Cheers,
Ed

Ed Howland
http://greenprogrammer.wordpress.com