From: DocBrown on
I can't quite figure out what is happening and why. I'm makng a sheet with a
bunch of Form Controls Checkboxes. In the cells next to the boxes I'm added
text be associated with the checkbox. I'm not using the text field available
in the control because I want to be able to cut and paste and use other
normal Excel cell behavior of cells next to the checkboxes.

Somehow, I've gotten some text cells linked to the checkbox control. When I
cut and paste the text cells, the checkboxes are cut and pasted with them.
But there are other cells that LOOK the same with checkbox next to text, but
these checkboxes DON'T get cut and pasted with the text cells.

Is there something going on about ajacent cells or something?

What's causing the cells to be linked