From: Cordell on
Hi
I am using Outlook 2007 and I am trying to set up a rule to reply to a
certain email with a specific word.

From – email
With specific word
Reply using template

But it's not working – is there an auto script out there or a different rule
to use?
Thank you in advance

Cordell

From: Brian Tillman on

Cordell;117621 Wrote:
> Hi
> I am using Outlook 2007 and I am trying to set up a rule to reply to a
> certain email with a specific word.
>
> From – email
> With specific word
> Reply using template
>
> But it's not working – is there an auto script out there or a
> different rule
> to use?

In what part of the message is the word you wish to find?

--
Brian Tillman

[MVP-Outlook]
http://forums.slipstick.com

From: Cordell on
In the body of the email

Thanks

ordell

From: Brian Tillman on

Cordell;117708 Wrote:
> In the body of the email

What's wrong with the "with specifis words in the body" condition?

--
Brian Tillman

[MVP-Outlook]
http://forums.slipstick.com

From: Cordell on
here is what i am using

Apply this rule after the message arrives
From (email address)
And with 'Saturday 'or 'Saturday'
Reply using c:template\satot.oft