From: Richard on
Could I use the NZ function like you discribe in this post?

http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forum.aspx/access-gettingstarted/17920/Run-Time-Error-94-Invalid-Use-of-Null

Richard

From: John W. Vinson on
On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 17:30:02 -0800, Richard
<Richard(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>> Hrm. Apologies for the hasty answer previously!
>>
>> What's in Forms!frmScan!ScanSub.Form.Parcels? Is the subform open and
>> populated? You'll get this error if that control is NULL or does not exist.
>> --
>>
>> John W. Vinson [MVP]
>> .
>
>Yes the subform is open and parcels is populated with a number
>
>Richard

If you step through the code in debug mode, what's in Parcel? What's in
strWhere?
--

John W. Vinson [MVP]
From: Richard on

"John W. Vinson" wrote:

> If you step through the code in debug mode,

>what's in Parcel?
parcels = 0

>What's in strWhere?
strWhere = 11

Although I do have a value in the subform.. (parcels)

Richard

From: John W. Vinson on
On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 19:07:01 -0800, Richard
<Richard(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>"John W. Vinson" wrote:
>

>> If you step through the code in debug mode,
>
>>what's in Parcel?
>parcels = 0

Well, that's the problem obviously. "Box 1 of 0"...

>>What's in strWhere?
>strWhere = 11
>
>Although I do have a value in the subform.. (parcels)

Without more debugging than I can do at this distance I don't know what to
suggest. It's clearly not reading what you intend it to read as the loop
limit.
--

John W. Vinson [MVP]
From: Richard on
I think I may have figured this one out! I was referencing the wrong control
opps!
I referenced a bound control on the sub form called "parcels" instead of a
unbound control on the main form called "TotalParcels" oh my.

;P

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: ESTOU SEM TELEFONE