From: Mr. Magic on
How can I run a PowerPoint presentation in a Windows Form? I don't need to
do anything except run it. I can't use the MS PowerPoint viewer because that
opens in a separate window.

TIA - Jeff.

From: Joe Cool on
On Apr 21, 1:28 pm, "Mr. Magic" <Muf...(a)NoWhere.Com> wrote:
> How can I run a PowerPoint presentation in a Windows Form? I don't need to
> do anything except run it. I can't use the MS PowerPoint viewer because that
> opens in a separate window.

I haven't tested this but:

Process.Start("PPT File Name");

should do it.
From: Alberto Poblacion on
"Mr. Magic" <Mufasa(a)NoWhere.Com> wrote in message
> How can I run a PowerPoint presentation in a Windows Form? I don't need to
> do anything except run it. I can't use the MS PowerPoint viewer because
> that opens in a separate window.

You could capture a "movie" of the presentation by means of a program
such as Camtasia Studio. The movie can then be played in various ways, for
instance, you could use a WebBrowser control embedded in the Form to display
a page that plays the movie.

From: Anja L�nge on
Mr. Magic wrote:
> How can I run a PowerPoint presentation in a Windows Form? I don't
> need to do anything except run it. I can't use the MS PowerPoint
> viewer because that opens in a separate window.

Have you tried to open it in the webbrowsercontrol or the richtextbox?

Anja

From: Scott M. on
That would just start PowerPoint in a separate window.